We know that adding multiple keywords one by one to your auto-moderation rules can be quite the chore. 😰 But, good news! There's a super straightforward way to add multiple trigger keywords all at once. This method will help you breeze through your keyword setup and speed up your workflow.
💁♀️ Here's how to do add multiple keywords to an auto-moderation rule in one go:
1. Create your list of keywords in a notepad, notes app, or Excel file – anything goes
Be sure to separate them with commas.
You can throw in some asterisks if needed. Adding an asterisk
* before, after, or on both sides of your keyword lets you catch variations with prefixes and/or suffixes (e.g.,
*blockchain works for 'enterpriseblockchain').
For example, if you were looking to block crypto spam, that'd be a handy list of keywords:
2. When creating an auto-moderation rule, find the "trigger" block
3. Copy the list of keywords from your file and paste it into the text field:
4. Ta-da!🕺You added all your keywords in one quick move:
And that's it. No more endless "enter" or "comma" clicks!
💬 Need a fur-endly voice to guide you? Chat with our Customer Success team in the bottom right-hand side of your screen.