Here’s how to do that:
- Add profiles you manage and monitor. More on how to do that here.
- In the Analytics module, in the left-hand side panel you’ll find the Sets tab. Click on the “+add new set” button
- You’ll be redirected to a new menu where you’ll be asked to name the set
- Below you’ll see a list of profiles you added to your NapoleonCat. Filter by platform and when you hover over a chosen profile a yellow “+Add to group”
- Once you’re done with that, scroll down and find on the bottom right-hand side a yellow button “Create Set”
How to use sets
Good job, you created a data set! Now, you may notice some similarities with single profile analytics.
On the top of the page, you’ll see a menu with different insight tabs:
Below, there’s going to be a table presenting a summary of profiles added to the set :
As with all other charts and tables in our Analytics module, you can download them by clicking on the little download button in the top right-hand side of each chart/table.
Comparative benchmarking has never been so simple. Enjoy!