Are you managing multiple teams working on separate brands? Or perhaps you are an agency managing more than one client's social media presence? Whatever you're juggling, NapoleonCat Projects will help you manage different workflows neatly. Organise your work into Projects in order to:
- separate managed social media profiles;
- separate users and grant access only to specific projects;
- define separate content creation and approval workflows;
- create individual streams of Instagram posts in the Engage module;
- create project-specific automatic moderation rules;
- create individual sets of content and user tags.
When you set up your NapoleonCat account, your first project will be created automatically. If you want to add a new one, open the projects list on the top bar, next to NapoleonCat's logo, click "+ NEW PROJECT" and then enter the desired name.
You will be taken to the newly created project's settings.
This is where you can set up and later modify the following project settings:
- Profiles - add your managed profiles, monitored profiles (i.e. competitors, benchmarks or influencers) and Instagram hashtags you want to monitor in Analytics;
- Members - manage NapoleonCat's users access to this particular project (to add a new user to the project, he/she must be invited to your NapoleonCat's account - this can be done from the Account menu);
- Post Flow - set up content creation and approval process;
- Alerts - set up email and SMS alerts for profiles in this project;
- Auto Moderation - set up automatic moderation rules for your Inbox,
- Blog Stats (in Blogger plan only) - set up your blog's statistics widget;
- UTM Tags - set up default Google Analytics UTM Tags to be used with links you post using NapoleonCat's Publish module;
- Labels - set up sets of labels (tags) for your own content (in Publish module), as well as incoming messages and their authors (in Inbox module);
- Gear icon - change project's name and delete it.
Enjoy the bird's-eye view of your social media empire!