Moderating comments under your Instagram ads is critical if you want to optimise their performance. It’s also the only way to make sure that you're not paying for spotlighting negative comments or missing out on a customer request.
With NapoleonCat you can now do it from the comfort of your unified Social Inbox. And here's how to add your Instagram ad campaigns to NapoleonCat. The process is similar to adding any other profile (and each campaign is counted towards your account's profile limit), but takes a few more steps.
- Go to Project Settings (menu on the left) and click the yellow "+Add managed" button.
2. Now, click the "Instagram Ads" link from the list of social profile types you see.
3. You will now see a popup (make sure to disable any popup blockers) with the list of all Facebook ad accounts connected to the Facebook account you're currently logged into. Choose the ad account to which your Instagram campaign is connected to and click "Save".
4. Now, you'll see the list of all your active ad campaigns. Click the "+" (marked with an arrow on the screenshot below) to add your Instagram campaign. If the system doesn't detect Instagram ads within the selected campaign, you'll see a message informing you to choose another campaign.
5. The campaign you've just added will be listed in your Inbox panel on the right.
Now you are ready to start monitoring and responding to your Instagram ad campaign comments. You can reply or delete them, mark for later, assign them to your teammate or send via email to anyone within or outside your organisation to consult the response before you publish it.