Authorizing NapoleonCat is necessary to manage your profiles via our app. This must be done whenever you add or reconnect a profile to your account.
Go to “Workspace Settings” on the left-hand side. It will automatically take you to the “Profiles” tab where you can add managed profiles. Then, click the yellow “+Connect profile” button.
2. You’ll see a list of social platforms to choose from. Click the platform of your choice to add a profile.
3. In order to make sure that you have granted NapoleonCat permission to access your Facebook and Instagram profiles click on the "Reconnect Facebook" button.
4. Now you can make sure that you have accepted all permissions for all of your profiles by clicking "Referesh" button
5. Now you will see a pop-up window asking you to give NapoleonCat access to your profile. Your permission is necessary and will enable managing and analysing your pages via our app. Click the blue-button to continue.
IMPORTANT: in case you’re using any ad blockers or pop-up blockers, make sure to switch them off temporarily as they may cause problems while connecting NapoleonCat to your account.
4. Right after giving access to your profile, you’ll be back to NapoleonCat window where you can choose all the profiles you wish to manage with NapoleonCat.
IMPORTANT: It's best if you add all of the profiles that you'd like to give authorization to now. Otherwise, you risk revoking access to some of your profiles later on, when adding additional profiles.
Congrats! Now you can successfully manage and analyse your profiles using NapoleonCat.